Notice Of Intended Marriage

Gathering Information

Under The Marriage Act 1961, couples seeking to marry are required to complete a Notice of Intended Marriage that is then submitted to the Celebrant. To make this process more streamlined, I have attached a link to help you complete the form. Please click on the button opposite and complete your details.

You will need:
Proof of Age - Birth Certificate / Passport
Proof of Identity - Passport / Driver's License

Other documents such as proof of ending of any previous marriage.

Please complete the form to the best of your ability. Please ensure that spelling is correct as your responses form the basis of all the legal documents that are required.